Designing for Digital 2021 is an all virtual experience.
UX professionals, web designers, managers, researchers, strategists, and librarians of all types come together annually at D4D to examine the current user’s experience of the library and design the future of libraries in the modern, digital world.
The 2021 D4D Conference will be held exclusively online. Over 4 days in February, we will meet on an interactive event platform to attend sessions, workshops, network and more. All content will be available for 1-year post-conference.
- Registration Opens | September 28, 2020
- Call for Proposals Opens | October 26, 2020
- Call for Proposals Deadline | December 8, 2020
- Community Vote | December 9-17, 2020
- Program Announced | January 5, 2021
- Early Bird Deadline | Extended to January 8, 2021
- Regular Registration Deadline | February 15, 2021