Bonnie Tijerina is leading the charge on Designing for Digital and she has collaborators in libraries, education, and the commercial tech industry to help make Designing for Digital happen.
Bonnie Tijerina is a librarian, entrepreneur, and library community convener. She is also the founder of ER&L.
- Rachel Vacek, University of Michigan Libraries
- Jenn Nolte, Yale University
- Bonnie Tijerina, Data & Society
- Sandy Tijerina, ER&L
- Tiffany Clendenin, City of Broomfield
- Dave Comeaux, Louisiana State University
- Kris Johnson, Montana State University
- Heather Jeffcoat, Georgia Tech
- Kirstien Kroeger, ByWater Solutions
- Alexandra Krogman, Terman Engineering Library, Stanford Libraries
- Danielle Sell, Designing for Digital
- Alex Sundt, Utah State University