Bonnie Tijerina and Judy Siegel are leading the charge on Designing for Digital, but they have collaborators in libraries, education and the commercial tech industry to help make this happen.
Judy Siegel is UX Designer at United States Digital Service and has been a user experience designer for the past 10+ years.
Bonnie Tijerina is a librarian, entrepreneur and library community convener. She is currently a Researcher at the Data & Society Institute in New York City and founder of ER&L.
- Robert McDonald, Indiana University
- Rachel Vacek, University of Houston
- Jenn Nolte, Yale University
- Sandy Tijerina, ER&L
Program Planning Committee:
- Dave Comeaux, Louisiana State University
- Kris Johnson, Montana State University
- Joe Marquez, Reed College
- Alex Sundt, Utah State University
- Tiffany Clendenin, Broomfield Library – Mamie Doud Eisenhower
- Lisa Gayhart, University of Toronto
Conference Experience Committee:
- Rebecca Blakiston, University of Arizona
- Kyla Everall, University of Toronto
- Heather Jeffcoat, Georgia Tech