IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Virtual Event Platform Credentials Sent: Fri, March 3
- Virtual Event Platform Opens: Fri, March 3
- Attendee Practice Day: Fri, March 3
- First Session begins: Mon, March 6, 9:45 am CT
- Last session ends: Thurs, March 9, ~3:00 pm CT
- Platform Networking closes: March 31
- Videos available through: March 2024
HOW WILL I ACCESS THE ONLINE CONFERENCE?
PheedLoop Virtual Event Platform (Available March 3) – The online conference will be hosted on the PheedLoop Virtual Event Platform. A username and password will be emailed by March 3. In addition, attendees will be invited into the conference Slack. Optional 'community connections' (social breakout activities) will be held on zoom meetings or on Gatheround.
D4D 2023 SCHED program (Available now) – Attendees may view the program and build a personal schedule on SCHED. (See 'How do I build my schedule?' below)
CAN I SHARE ACCESS WITH A COLLEAGUE?
No. The PheedLoop platform requires each viewer to have an individual profile. This profile will be used during Q&A with the speakers, to communicate and network with other attendees, exhibitors, speakers, etc. Each attendee must have their own registration.
Haven't registered for the event? Register now
ARE THERE SPECIAL TECHNOLOGY REQUIREMENTS?
No. You do not need to download or install any software. The Virtual Event Platform runs entirely online via your internet browser. For the best virtual experience:
- Use a desktop or laptop computer: Tablets, phones, and Chromebooks are not supported fully on the platform.
- Use a supported internet browser: Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Google Chrome is most compatible with PheedLoop-integrated plugins.
- If you are on a VPN, please review this information to ensure you will not experience any issues.
WHAT TIMEZONE IS THE EVENT?
On the D4D 2023 SCHED program (Available now), all sessions are listed in the Central Time Zone.
On the PheedLoop virtual conference platform, the times will be automatically adjusted based on the time zone you are in (based on your computer's date/time settings).
What does this mean for me? The PheedLoop Virtual Event Platform will adjust to your time zone. If you are in any time zone other than Central Time, the times on PheedLoop will not match those on SCHED.
- In California, US (PST), the session start time reads 7:45 AM PST
- In London, UK (GST), the session start time reads 3:45 PM GMT
HOW DO I BUILD MY SCHEDULE?
On the D4D 2023 SCHED program (Available now)
- Visit the D4D 2023 SCHED program to peruse live ad sessions for Monday-Wednesday and identify “Attended Q&A” timeblocks on Thursday.
- SCHED is a planning tool to build your personal session schedule. SCHED is not integrated with the PheedLoop Virtual Event Platform.
- All times will be listed in the Central time zone.
On the PheedLoop Virtual Event Platform (Available March 3)
- Visit the 'Schedule' tab in the left menu. Click the + next to each session you would like added to your schedule.
- To view your personal schedule, go to 'Schedule' –> 'Filter” –> 'Personal Schedule'
- All times will be automatically adjusted to your time zone.
HOW DO I WATCH THE LIVE STREAM OR A PRE-RECORDED SESSION?
- Visit the 'Sessions' tab
- Each session is listed separately and will have its own description, presenter list, optional attachments (handouts and/or slides) Q&A, comments, and polls section.
- A red blinking 'Live' icon next to the session title = Presenters are ready to answer your questions.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I MISS A SESSION?
All live sessions will be recorded, captioned, and available on the PheedLoop Virtual Event Platform for on-demand viewing, typically within a day. Sessions will be available for viewing for one year post-event.
HOW CAN I NETWORK WITH OTHER ONLINE ATTENDEES?
PheedLoop Virtual 'Lobby'
Stop by and say hello daily! There will be ongoing text-based chatter in the Lobby before and throughout the conference. Introduce yourself, answer questions of the day and find out what attendees are talking about.
Pheedloop Virtual 'Session'
Each live stream and on-demand session has an area for conversations, Q&A, and polls.
- Enter your questions into the dedicated Q&A tab.
- Participate in (optional) polls on the Polls tab.
- Make comments and upvote other attendees' comments on the Chat tab.
Slack is a social hub for the ER&L. Find additional space for conversation and community connection opportunities each day of ER&L. Slack will open shortly before the conference in early March.
D4D's Code of Conduct applies to all conference participants.