- Early Bird and Regular tickets include access to all sessions, networking, sponsored events, and the virtual exhibit hall.
- Organizations – If you are registering 3 or more individuals from the same organization, please select the “Group Ticket” ticket type. A $50 credit will be applied to each ticket purchased in that transaction.
- Tickets must be registered together in the same transaction to qualify for the discount. Refunds are not able to be processed for individuals that registered separately from the group.
- Each ticket holder will receive a confirmation email to their email address entered at the time of registration.
- Pay-by-check and Pay-by-Invoice are available for those who cannot pay via credit card. See the Payment Options section below for full details.
Tickets may be purchased online via Eventbrite using a credit card. Confirmation of payment and the last 4 digits of the credit card used will be included in the confirmation email.
- Register on Eventbrite and select “Pay by Check”.
- Mail your check to our address.
For attendees selecting the pay-by-check option, please note that you are agreeing to hold a seat for the conference. All payments must be made within 30 days of purchase unless written confirmation of an exception has been made between your organization and the D4D staff.
If you are unable to attend and you elected to send “Payment by Check” you must still abide by the ER&L Cancellation policy and notify the organization’s by the same dates as actual costs are incurred by the organizers for your seat.
Invoice or Wire Transfer
- Register on Eventbrite and select “Pay by Invoice”.
- Email us with the purchase order number or request for wire transfer information.
- We will email you back the invoice with the purchase order/ wire transfer information included.
If you have been granted an approved use of a Purchase order with the D4D staff, your organization must remit payment within 14 days of the start date of the conference.
If you are unable to attend and you have an approved purchase order with D4D , you must still abide by the D4D Cancellation policy and notify the organization’s by the same dates as actual costs are incurred by the organizers for your virtual seat.
CANCELLATION POLICY/ REFUNDS
- All refund requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before 12/1/20 – Full refund, less a $50 processing fee.
- 12/1/20 – 1/31/21 – 50% refund.
- After 2/1/20 – Refunds will not be allowed after this date.
Ticket transfers or name changes can be made directly in Eventbrite by ticket holders. Any changes requested for process by our office will incur a fee. See below for the fee schedule:
- Before 1/31/21 = $10 change fee
- After 1/31/21 = $25 change fee